- Informal, project share-outs.
- Why we code.
- Open studio time for:
- Getting your materials from the course online—by this Saturday, 5/7, at midnight!
- Deploying your projects and presentation online (at a url we can navigate to from one computer).
- Preparing your demo and/or presentation for next week.
- Journal reflections:
- What did you accomplish during today's session?
- What do you plan to do before next week's session?
- What can we do to support you?
Small group share-outs.
- Form groups of 3 or fewer.
- Each person will get 20 minutes to share-out and then solicit feedback from their group about their demo and presentation.
- If you have specific areas you'd like people to focus their feedback on, be sure to prompt them with your questions.
- We will have a timer going off. Make sure you keep an ear out so everyone in your group gets a chance to share.
Why we code.
- How has your understanding of what's entailed in doing A Project changed over the past few months?
- If you had to describe the act of coding (the art of coding? the problem solving entailed in coding?) to someone who had never done it, what would you say?
- Have your experiences in this course affected the description you'd give? How?