pomes technical toe-dip
- Starting with storyboards
- Open studio time for:
- Working on a personal project
pomes technical toe-dip:
making a sticky
Open Studio Time
- Brainstorm and submit snippet requests!
- Work on the
- Work on your own project — If you aren't sure where to start, ask us! It may help to begin by attempting brief answers to:
- What is the project's mission?
- Who is its audience, and what do they value?
- How will you know if it is successful?
- What is your plan for going about it?
- What's your first sketch of the storyboard?
For next session
- Post a mock-up (or story map or spec) and description of your personal project to your journal. If you aren't yet feeling generative, please get in touch with us to brainstorm! (We don't want you to work on something you think is lame!)
- Take a go at messing around with the
pomes project, whether with the extensions we've suggested or by making it your own in your own way.
- Submit a Code Snippet Request or get in touch on Slack if you have any trouble!
If you just want some more stuff to explore...