- Form a group of two or three — make sure there's at least one person who doesn't already know what your project is
- Take ~15 minutes for each person to give a test run of your share-out for Wednesday and then to debrief, taking note of people's comments and questions, as well as any bugs or challenges that may have popped up in your demo(s)
- Please feel free to leave this room to share-out — come back by 2PM
- Take a few minutes to make a TODO list from your notes and post them to your journal
(February 29, 1928 – July 31, 2016)
The emancipated child
Final Studio Time
- Make sure the final state of your project is posted online and linked from your journal
- Make sure the final slide deck (and whatever other materials you may need) for your final share-out are posted on your journal
- Make sure all the materials you want us to see, to represent your work over the past 6 weeks, are organized in and linked to from your journal
- And answer the usual questions:
- What did you accomplish today?
- What do you aim to have done by next session?
- What can we do to help?
For next session
- Email us a link to your presentation by midnight Tuesday.
- Email us up-to-date links to your journal and your
/people card, if we haven't received them from you yet (we'll be in touch).
- If you aren't presenting to the group Wednesday, email us to schedule a time to sit down and present to us as a small group.
- Email us to find a time to sit down and debug, brainstorm your presentation, or work through any other, remaining questions.