- A few small, human scale projects
- How'd pairing go?
- We pair on a small animation
- You pair on a small animation
- Studio time
Things can be small and human
Pairing on chihuahuas and Sir Ken Robinson
- Find a partner to pair with
- Sketch out a small effect or animation you might share with someone
- Take 30 minutes to prototype that effect, publish it to GitHub Pages, and link to it in your journal
For next session
- In your journal, answer these questions:
- What did you accomplish today?
- What do you aim to have done by next session?
- What can we (the teaching team) do to help
- Work to actually accomplish the goal you set for yourself.
- If you get stuck, submit a Code Snippet Request or get in touch on Slack if you have any trouble!