- What's next for your project?
- Sharing out what's next and riffing on your project
- Studio time
What are three, concrete problems or questions you'd like to tackle next for your project?
- Trio up!
- Get out of this room
- Share-out the current state of your project, your vision for it, and the three questions you brainstormed
- Ask your group to brainstorm your project—not solutions to your questions, but riffs or extensions or other visions
- Come back in one hour!
For next session
- Share out notes and next steps from your brainstorm today in your journal
- Also in your journal, answer:
- What did you accomplish today?
- What do you aim to have done by next session?
- What can we (the teaching team) do to help?
- If you get stuck, submit a Code Snippet Request or get in touch on Slack if you have any trouble!